Knowledge Base

How can a resident or private citizen obtain legal advice?

Category: Legal
As legal counsel to the City of Everett the City Solicitor’s Office is prohibited from providing legal representation or legal advice to members of the public. Therefore, if residents of the City of Everett have a private dispute, the Solicitor’s Office cannot advise them on how to proceed. Residents are advised to consult with a private attorney.
Updated 7/25/2016 12:13 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!