Knowledge Base

What if, after the bill goes out, I disagree with the assessment?

Category: Assessing
You will need to file an abatement application with the Assessing Department. The filing period starts when the notice of the third payment (the actual tax bill) is mailed the end of December. The Board of Assessors has 3 months in which to act on your application. You will be notified by mail on an approved Department of Revenue form of the Board’s decision. Abatement Page:
Updated 7/25/2016 12:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!