Knowledge Base

Will I be notified if there is a change in my assessment?

Category: Assessing
After the Department of Revenue review the new values, there will be a public notice in the local papers alerting you to the publication of the new values. They are available in City Hall Assessors Department, the Parlin Library and on the City website.
Updated 7/25/2016 12:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!