Knowledge Base

What if I refuse to let assessment personnel in my property?

Category: Assessing
All staff have an identification card with their picture on it. Our telephone number is 617-394-2205 if you need verification. To ensure accurate assessments, it is to your advantage to allow the assessing staff inside your property when an inspection is required. Note building permits are needed for new construction, additions, changes etc. By denying an inspection you may lose some rights if you feel the need to appeal your assessment.
Updated 7/25/2016 12:35 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!