Knowledge Base

What do I do if I disagree with the assessed value of my property?

Category: Assessing
If your opinion of the value of your property differs from the assessed value, go to the Assessor's Department and collect pertinent data to support your opinion. For information on this, please visit the Abatement page:
Updated 7/25/2016 12:37 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!